Welcome to the Lawn Mower Repair Shop
Learn how to fix it yourself with the Lawnmower Man’s How-To-Videos!
We guarantee you will learn from our videos!!
Watch Scenes From Our Lawn Mower Repair Videos!
New Carburetor Video! View a sneak preview!
Take Advantage of Our Special Pricing
Learn the benefits of using our videos!
You’ll learn to master lawn mower and small engine repair!
No books or book course’s can compare to our “hands on instructor”, that can work side by side with you. It’s like being in a classroom with a teacher. With a book course, you have to read it and still try to understand what it means. It could take you weeks to learn with a book course. With both of the Lawn Mower Repair videos, you can learn in 7 hours the skills necessary for the job. Do as he does to learn how to make repairs easy. Our videos are the best teaching tool on the market today in lawn mower repair & small engine repair. (Not because we say so, but because our customers say so!
Read the testimonials from our customers that have purchased our videos and see that they have learned more with our “hands on instructor” on lawn mower & small engine repair than they did with the expensive book courses they took. We feature excellent prices on our course in professional lawn mower & small engine repair. Priced so everyone can afford them. Book courses can range from $500.00-$1,200.00 or more! Here are some of the schools that provide expensive book courses on lawn mower & small engine repair. Compare the prices they charge for their book courses versus our prices for “hands on” instructional videos. We want our customers to be successful with the information and skills that we provide.
Lawnmower Man® is a registered trademark of Lawnmower Man® INC.
Lawnmower Man® Inc. videos have received:
- 4 Telly Awards for Education and Training on how to repair lawn mowers & small engines and carburetor repair.
- 2 Communicator Awards for Instructional Training on lawn mower repair.
- 1 Videographer Award for Step-by-Step lawn mower & small engine repair.
- 1 MarCom Creative Award for Training in lawn mower & small engine repair videos on DVD. That says our videos are rated number one in today’s market.
- Winner of a Videographer Award.
- 2015 A+ Rating With the BBB.
- Lawn mower Man Has been seen and acknowledged in many magazines
On lawn mower & small engine Repair
There are a number of facts to consider when purchasing the Lawnmower Man’s video’s, like the price and the long term value of the skills and knowledge you will learn. We will show you step-by-step in our 4½ hour, 36 section video, the process of troubleshooting, repairing, and tuning-up any 3-18hp small engine. You will learn the tricks of the trade used by the professionals who charge you high prices with long waiting times for very simple repairs. The knowledge our user friendly videos will teach you, will save you time and money with a clarity of methods and techniques that cannot be matched by any other learning source.
- Push Mowers
- Self-Propelled Mowers
- Riding Mowers
- Power Generators
- Log Splitters
- Snow Blowers
- Push Edger’s
- Pressure Washers
- Push Blowers
- Commercial Walk behinds
- And More…
- Tune-Ups on several engines
- Learn to Change Oil on different models
- Properly clean and replace Air Filters
- De-carbonize Heads
- Change and Gap Spark Plugs
- Clean and Rebuild a variety of Carburetors
- Sharpen & Balance Blades
- How to extend the life of your small engines
- Throttle cable replacement
- Starter Clutch assembly
- Replace Flywheel Keys
- Replace Coils
- Straighten bent handles on push equipment
- Clean and maintain Self-propelled drives
- And Much More…
Don’t let anyone tell you, that you cannot do it yourself!
This is the strongest hands on teaching tool on the market today. If you are skeptical or unsure of this course please give us a call Toll free 1-866-YOU FIX IT (968-3494)
Lawnmower Man’s Video’s make a great gift. Filled with the knowledge of the lawn mower & small engine repair world. Whether you are retired, just looking for a hobby, or just trying to save time and money. “A lifetime of knowledge”